Orthodontic patient forms and information
For your convenience, we provide forms online for Louisville orthodontic patients so you can access them easily and fill them out prior to your appointment. Once you complete the forms, simply click “Submit” at the bottom of the page. We are committed to keeping your personal information secure. As such, all our online forms are submitted via a secure connection and are HIPAA compliant.
What to expect on your first visit?
The first—and free—visit with us consists of an initial examination and a discussion of potential orthodontic treatment options available in our Louisville orthodontic office including aligners and retainers. This important interaction will allow the orthodontist to determine what options are best for your goals.
1. Dental history review and examination During the first visit, there will be a review of the patient’s dental and medical history and a complete oral exam; we will take X-rays, too (if necessary). This process lets us determine whether this is the right time to begin treatment.
2. Treatment needs discussion After understanding your primary goals for orthodontic treatment, we’ll discuss the options available to you. We encourage questions from everyone who is involved in the process (e.g., the patients as well as any parents/guardians/spouses attending the meeting) and allow ample time for them to be answered.
3. Flexible payment options explanation Our goal is to provide platinum-level care at a competitive cost. We accept most insurance coverage plans and offer financing options to make the smile of your dreams affordable.
4. Treatment kickoff Let’s get started! Once you’re ready, we can book the first appointment.
During this time, we will also address commonly asked questions about our orthodontic treatments in Louisville. We encourage you to ask questions as well. Here are some of the questions we hear frequently:
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
After we have evaluated your records, we will conduct a treatment consultation to explain all the aspects of your orthodontic treatment in detail. We will provide a complete clinical diagnosis regarding the nature of the problem, a written summary of the findings and a detailed plan that outlines your treatment, as well as its goals and estimated fees. We encourage questions from everyone who is involved, including the patients and parents, and therefore, we provide ample time to answer your inquiries.